- 1.5 cups blanced almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbs. water
- 1/4 grapeseed oil
- 4 Tbs. fresh herbs
- 5 Eggs (I used BetterNeggs) liquid eggs
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- Fresh Rosemary 1/8 cup minced
- Applegate Turkey Bacon 1/2 package (cooked and chopped)
- 6 slices of baby swiss chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 Tbs Romana Regianno grated
- Mixed Greens (Kale/spinach/collards) sautéed with salt/pepper/garlic & onion powder to taste
- 1 Tbs white flour
- 1/4 almond milk (or any milk you have) optional
- Chipoltle seasoning
Make the crust by mixing all ingredients together and then pressing into your pie plate. Bake at 350 until golden. Between 12-15 degrees depending on oven. Remove immediately. Watch it, almond flour can burn quickly. Let cool for 1 hour. Hasten by cooling by placing crust in fridge or freezer. I put mine in the freezer for 12 minutes.
For Filling: Add all filling ingredients to the same bowl, mix together. The add in your lightly Sauteed greens and blend with rest of the filling. Fill Pie Shell. Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with fruit and a cold beverage.
You won’t miss the white flour crust. I promise.